- BioMates miscibility poster wins first prize in the 8th International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, Thessaloniki, Greece, 23-25 June 2021
- Larger scale tailor-made BioMates catalyst production (2021): We announce the development of larger preparation procedure of the catalyst for mild hydrotreatment of biooil. Ranido is happy to support the recent project stage "Technology scale-up and validation" and is now able to produce up to 5 kg catalyst in single batch. Up to date, 15 kg of the catalyst have been produced using this technology.
- Tailor-made catalyst for mild-hydrotreatment developed (2020): We announce successful development of the catalyst for mild hydrotreatment of biooil! Catalyst named BMC-05 in combination with pressure control material BMC-42 performed best in TRL-3 hytrotreatment unit tests.
- Biomates publication on EU Research magazine (Winter 2020). Direct link, download article
- BioMates contribution to INEA’s publication “Towards Climate-Neutral Aviation”
- BioMates 2nd press release (Approved 05/03/2018)
- First project press release (Released 13/01/2017)
- BioMates project introductory papers accepted for publication at the 25th EUBCE (Stockholm, 2017), the BIO-raffiniert IX (Oberhausen, 2017) and in the 11th TAE International Colloquium Fuels (Esslingen, 2017)
- Biomates project webpage launched December 1, 2016
- Project kick-off meeting: Brussels, November 29 – December 1, 2016
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 727463|